Now accepting enrollment! By popular demand, camps are open for all ages (3-15)!!
SparkSummer Camps start the week of June 17th and run until the week of August 26th
To select your preferred SparkSummer Camp go to this Register for Summer Camp link and view a choice of 11 awesome weeks of activities. Or contact us at 484-271-4634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-day, Half-day and Single-day options are available for every week of SparkSummer Camp.
- For payment use your credit card in our secure system or send a check payable to SparkPark, 950 Montgomery Avenue, Narberth, PA 19072. Also, we'll gladly enroll your child over the telephone.
- There is an annual registration fee of $15/child. Sibling discount is 5% on the class for the youngest sibling.
All woodshop and science classes require safety goggles. Children may bring their own or purchase them for $5 at the KidPark Boutique at SparkPark. For health reasons, goggles may not be borrowed from SparkPark.Schedule: Week 1: June 17-21 - Theme: Science and Creativity Art Camp, Science Camp, Robotics, Spanish ImmersionWeek 2: June 24-28 - Theme: Smashing Strategy and Game Design Art Camp, Science Camp, Robotics, Spanish ImmersionWeek 3: July 1-5 - Theme: All Things Dr. SeussArt Camp, Science Camp, Robotics, Spanish ImmersionWeek 4: July 8-12 - Theme: American Doll WeekArt Camp, Science Camp: Radical RobotsWeek 5: July 15-19 - Themes: My First Robot and My MasterpieceArt Camp, Science Camp, Robotics, Spanish ImmersionWeek 6: July 22-26 - Theme: Think It; Build It (Woodshop)Week 7: July 29-August 2 - Theme: Jungle JamWeek 8: August 5-9 - Theme: Think It; Build It: MultimediaArt Camp, Science Camp, Robotics, Spanish ImmersionWeek 9: August 12-16 - Theme: The Science of SportsArt Camp, Science Camp, Robotics, Spanish ImmersionWeek 10: August 19-23 - Theme: Think It; Build It: Woodshop and Minecraft Mods Creation CampArt Camp, Radical Robotics, Spanish ImmersionWeek 11: August 26-30 - Theme: Think It; Build It: WoodshopArt Camp, Radical Robotics, Spanish Immersion Enrollment Options:
Choose one or two each week!Full-day weekly option: By the week 9 am - 3:30 pm with lunch and extended day option Half-Day weekly option: By the week in morning 9 am - 12 pm, with option for staying through lunch until 1 pm, or afternoon 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm with option of early arrival for lunch at 12:00. Single-Day option: Sign up at least 48 hours in advance and come for the day! (A cost savings over the Drop-in Option) Half-days not available for Single Day. Drop-in option: Drop in at 9 am. For cost, click on Drop-In Option. For cost, click on your child's age group to see cost. Extended hours: 7:30 am - 9 am and 3 pm - 5 pm. During extended hours, kids can:
- finish up projects
- have open studio time in the art and woodshop studios (with supervision and guidance)
- chill with their friends and a snack available at KidPark SnackBar
- play a wide variety of supplied card and board games
- practice magic tricks
- play active games (age-specific)
- and/or watch specially-selected videos, (incl. some cool educational ones!)
- and more!